Sign In for Price, Availability and to Purchase
Notice for unauthorized users that this product is only sold to customers with an account and in our authorized sales area
NOTE: This item requires a log set and overlay to complete the unit. Please reference the Jotul Stock Price Page for assistance.
The Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle gas insert is the perfect blend of modern cast iron and traditional charm. Featuring IPI electronic ignition, battery backup, and top firing accent lights, the Jøtul GI 635 DV IPI Newcastle will easily turn your hearth into the centerpiece of your home.
- Standard features include accent lighting, variable speed blower, remote with flame control
- Choice of required media include: Traditional Logs or Beach Fire
- Choice of required overlays: Cast Iron (Matte Black Paint or Brown Majolica Enamel), Rectangle Steel or Arched Steel (Matte Black, Jotul Iron™ or Bronze Powder Coat)
- Optional Traditional Red Brick, Brownstone Brick, Black Fluted or Reflective Glass Panel Kit
Product Documents and Videos
Brand : Jotul
BTU Output : 40000
Certification : ANSI Z21.88-2016
Color : Black
Depth : 16-3/8"
Fireplace Style : Clean Face
Fireplace Type : Gas Burning
Flue Location : Top
Framing Dimensions : 24"H x 33-3/4"W x 16-1/2"D
Fuel Type : Natural Gas
Glass Type : Ceramic
Heating Capacity : 2200 sq. ft.
Height : 23-5/8"
Ignition Type : IPI
Installation Style : Insert
Location : Indoor
Material : Steel
Product Packaging : Crated
Product Type : Fireplace Insert
Sides : Single Sided
Size : 30-39"
Style : Clean Face
Unit Efficiency : 62.29%
Venting Size : 3" Liners
Venting Type : Direct Vent
Viewing Area : 19-1/2"H x 27-3/4"W
Warranty : 5 Year Limited
Width : 33-1/4"
Reach out to Monsma for support ranging from selecting the correct product, special order requirements or any requests you may need.
Call Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM ET
Ordering With Monsma
- SSL secure checkout keeps your information safe.
- Best in class customer support for shopping, ordering and beyond.
- Know your purchase is safe in transit with Monsma’s personal fleet of carriers.