Sign In for Price, Availability and to Purchase
Notice for unauthorized users that this product is only sold to customers with an account and in our authorized sales area
Two time Vesta award winner, including Best in Show and Best New Technology, the Jøtul F 500 V3 Oslo has quickly become one of the most recognized wood stoves on the market. Utilizing patented (“Patent No. 10,788,216”) Jøtul Fusion™ Technology, the F 500 V3 Oslo was able to combine the best aspects of a typical non-catalytic wood stove with ground breaking Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor technology to create a clean burning wood stove that operates without the need for a bypass. The absence of a combustor bypass allows the F 500 V3 Oslo to operate in clean burn mode 100% of the time.
- Jøtul Fusion™ technology creates a clean burning woodstove that operates without the need for a bypass
- Closer clearances to combustibles than “Hybrids” because there is no open bypass mode
- Jøtul High Flow™ Combustor creates minimal flow resistance, eliminating "back puffing" and draft sensitivity
- Efficiency LHV 84.7% HHV 78.4%
Product Documents and Videos
Brand : Jotul
BTU Output : 70000
Certification : Mobile Home Certified
Finish : Matte Black
Fuel Type : Wood Logs
Location : Indoor
Material : Cast Iron
Product Type : Stove
Series : F 500 V3 Oslo
Sides : Single Sided
Style : Traditional
Type : Wood Burning
Venting Configuration : Top, Rear
Venting Size : 6"
Venting Type : Chimney
Wood Burning Technology : Non-Catalytic
Unit Efficiency : 84.73%
Reach out to Monsma for support ranging from selecting the correct product, special order requirements or any requests you may need.
Call Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM ET
Ordering With Monsma
- SSL secure checkout keeps your information safe.
- Best in class customer support for shopping, ordering and beyond.
- Know your purchase is safe in transit with Monsma’s personal fleet of carriers.