Sign In for Price, Availability and to Purchase
Notice for unauthorized users that this product is only sold to customers with an account and in our authorized sales area
Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove's nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul's new revolutionary JøtulBurner™, and Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology, the Jøtul GF 400 DV Sebago is the perfect medium size heater for any home.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- No electricity required to operate the stove
Product Documents and Videos
Brand : Jotul
BTU Output : 32000
Certification : Mobile Home Certified, ANSI Z21.88-2016
Color : Majolica Brown
Depth : 24"
Fireplace Style : Traditional
Fireplace Type : Gas Burning
Flue Location : Rear
Fuel Type : Natural Gas
Glass Type : Ceramic
Heating Capacity : 2200 sq. ft.
Height : 28-1/2"
Ignition Type : Millivolt
Installation Style : Free-Standing
Location : Indoor
Material : Cast Iron
Product Packaging : Crated
Product Type : Stove
Sides : Single Sided
Style : Traditional
Unit Efficiency : 61.53%
Venting Size : 4" / 7"
Venting Type : Direct Vent
Warranty : 5 Year Limited
Width : 26-1/2"
Reach out to Monsma for support ranging from selecting the correct product, special order requirements or any requests you may need.
Call Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM ET
Ordering With Monsma
- SSL secure checkout keeps your information safe.
- Best in class customer support for shopping, ordering and beyond.
- Know your purchase is safe in transit with Monsma’s personal fleet of carriers.