Monsma Marketing began in 1930 as Grand Rapids Reserve Supply, dealing primarily in commodity products. Grand Rapids Reserve Supply primarily distributed material to Lumber and Brickyards in the Grand Rapids area.
In 1999 we moved into our current, larger, more efficient building at 2450 Buchanan SW, in Grand Rapids. Our 150,000 sq. ft. facility has given us room to grow, while improving our abilities to serve our customers in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Western Pennsylvania and Northern West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri.
Today, we focus on being a wholesale, two-step distributor, supplying premium, branded materials to the Building Materials, Hearth, and Outdoor Living retailers throughout the Mid-West.